Should I trust Vitamin C labels ?

Started by chingyvang, October 30, 2010 · 3 Replies · 10,865 Views

chingyvang

I am not a fan of protein drinks, supplements and Vitamin pills, so all my vitamin C comes from fruits and juices. Now i know vitamin C is present in lots of weird things like watercress and chili. But I am a bit skeptical to find 100% Vitamin C label on very sweet cherry juice cartons.

So can I trust all juice cartons with 100% Vitamin C slapped on them?

Neal Winkler

Yes.

You don't need to anyway, vitamin C is like the easiest vitamin to get.

Freeflyer

Most drinks just add ascorbic acid to up the vit. C so they can pretend it is healthy when it has 30g of sugar... Vit. C is in pretty much everything though.

chingyvang

great to hear....

now i know im drinking legit Vit. C