Hi . I always experience this while working on the muscleup on the rings. I just did 2 sets of ring strength 1. Which means I did 2 total reps of muscle up. I added maybe 1 more rep or so. I did seated muscle up with arms bent about 100-110 degrees give or take.
But the point is I would always experience this soreness of the bicep. It is not a bad pain like as an injury but it feels more intense than a typical muscle soreness. And it does not in itself feels like a pump feeling from doing high reps. I was doing very low strength type reps. My arms now after wards gets tender and shakey when I try to use it like typing right now or writing with pencil. It does feel like muscle soreness and it feels like its pretty deep soreness. So when no way would I even be able to do another muscleup if I tried.
But after a few hours it would go away. So I do not know what this is. If its just plain muscle soreness or something else. Has anyone experience anything of this sort before or currently?