Hi all,
here's a vid of me doing a basic rings routine at the park near my house. I have some other vids i want to upload later when i learn how to put music to it ![]()
Any comments and tips would be much appreciated,
Started by Nic Scheelings, June 8, 2008 · 8 Replies · 3,009 Views
Hi all,
here's a vid of me doing a basic rings routine at the park near my house. I have some other vids i want to upload later when i learn how to put music to it ![]()
Any comments and tips would be much appreciated,
Nice work!
Casey
Very nicely done! I'm impressed.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Some solid work man, love the rolls to, you should find something that is a little higher so you can work shoulder stands and such, and you will be in great shape with rings.
I've been trying to do that roll all week, but after watching your video something clicked. I went out in the back and tried it. I failed. Then tried again and got it! HAHA I'm so happy right now.
Thanks Very much for the comments!
Ideally the spot would be a little higher but its a hell of a lot better than hanging them from the max rack at my gym! That park also has some cool P bars where i took some vids of swinging dips and my attempts at a yewkis. After exams i'll try and put together a vid with some production quality.
Cheers
Nice. I didn't think of a swingset but that is good.
I know a little late (since I just joined aha). But I have to say, you make Muscle Up look so easy!! I'm working on that and yours is brilliant, your video has inspired me so much more to get my muscle up working. I hope I'll do it soon. Again, very nice video
.
Thanks a lot! Keep training and u'll get that muscle up!