Street strength video

Started by Christian Sørlie, October 26, 2010 · 8 Replies · 2,355 Views

Christian Sørlie

Was just surfing youtube and came across this video. Thought it was good enough to share.

qbUAuyRpUDc

Michael Traynor

Pretty cool, wish we had parks like these where I live, watching him on the rings makes me wince though, and all of his lever work is done with his back arched rather than shoulder blades back, or so it seems to me.

Freeflyer

That was nuts... He can do as many OACs as I can normal pull ups... I feel so effin weak after watching that.

The air walking thing was pretty sweet, but I think a little too much time was spent on it in the vid. Would have liked to see a little more variety. Amazing video though.

Sternford

I liked the guy doing giants on the park bars when he was hanging by his head

Nic Scheelings

Pretty sick video. The Oac's were awesome, I kept thinking he's done now, oh no another one, now he's done, no he keeps going. :D

Michael Traynor

Yeah I meant to mention that too, amazing OAC work :o Wow.

Cole Dano

I don't usually like pantomime.

Awesome!

Samuel Carr

He seems to not have that great of pressing strength tho

John Sapinoso

was 7:17 a correct shoulder height for muscle up to back lever?