2010 World Championships Mens Team Finals Video Highlights

Started by Coach Sommer, October 21, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,396 Views

Coach Sommer

fApFwwNbI0Q

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Rafael David

Beautiful as the artistic gymnastics has to be. What sport ... :shock:

Getinthecar

I was there in Rotterdam and I made some pics during the mens team finals. I also made a video of Jonathan Horton on Parallel bars. Unfortunatly I wasn´t sitting very close to rings so I couldn´t make any sharp pics of that. I did however made some clearer shot of floor, P-bars and High bar. It was amazing to see the highest level of gymnastics. I had never seen an someone performing a planche, maltese, Manna and Inv. Cross before so that was very cool to see. Enjoy.

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

-2wAmKod9I4

Mats Trane

Jj7Aef8MKC4

Nice stuff from Figs Youtube