Hi all, a first post, after a long time of informative lurking. A big thanks to everyone who makes this board the excellent resource it is.
I do most of my workouts in my basement or my living room. I use a hand held watch to time my sets, but on more than one occasion it has gone missing before my workout. (I have two young children, you fill in the blanks.) I also kind it a bit hard to use, as I am always adjusting it's position as I vary the holds, and I really like to just get into the flow of the workout and not bother with the minutiae. This made me think there must be a better option.
Does anyone use, or know of, a count down timer computer program that I can use. Preferable something I can program a FSP warm up into, then set it going and forget about it. I would have an audio output, as of course I can't see a computer screen in a tuck planche...
I used to have a sport watch that you could time a complex string of various timer lengths, so I can't imagine this would be a hard thing to create. (Yes, I could buy a better watch, but see the point about small children...)
thanks,
David








