Hi guys,
I've been working through the planche progressions and have a question. I can easily hold the advanced frog stand with straight arms for 60 seconds straight so I moved on to working the tuck planche. Whenever I do the tuck planche I can hold it with the hips level with shoulders for at least 10 seconds or so, but afterwards I get a lot of discomfort in my shoulder joint. In particular it hits the anterior deltoid/coracoid process attachments for you anatomy types. Even when trying shorter holds I get similar discomfort just less intense. I know when you up the intensity it's normal to feel it more but this pain doesn't really feel like healthy muscle strain.
Any ideas for this? I'd really like to keep working on this skill.
Thanks,
Jeff
P.S. I tried using the search function to see if there were similar posts but couldn't get it to work properly so sorry if this has already been addressed.