hi all,
I really wanted to get into this new regimen, but as I don't have any other space available that the one in front of the garage door I had to find some ideas. Here what I came up with. It's working very well for me. Hope it can help.
PB (Parallel Bars, actually a dip station)
I used three-ply formwork panels as is the only cheap wood panel here in switzerland plus some shovel handle stick and few screws because the most important thing was to make it foldable, cheap and practical.
Better to have a carpenter with some professional tools to make this, I did it myself but using a jig saw it's a hassle. Make sure to saw the gaps as wide as the exact width of the panels. Height of gaps has to be half of the transversal panel for both the transversal panel itself and the handle panels. Chose measures that fit your body size and allows you a full dip (handles panel height should be at least from shoulders to knees and gaps distance on transversal panel just a slightly more than shoulder width).
I drilled holes in two different size the biggest one as the screw head half way into the handle stick (to have screws to get deep enough into the panels) and a smallest one a bit less than the screw width and as deep as the screw length. If you don't drill holes, panels or handles might crack.
XR (Rings)
make sure your ceiling is a concrete slab before hanging yourself on those anchors.
Buy 2 Fischer Eye Type Shield Anchors and 2 carabiners (that can go through the anchor's eye of course). Well, just use a good drill for concrete (you need to drill smaller holes first).
HB (High Bar)
I made one from a wood pole, it's like a fat bar, but was the only thing could suit my situation.
Not many useful tips here, I guess.
Parallettes
strong PVC pipes (of the right size) aren't available here, though it'll cost less to have it shipped from US...
So once again I had to make some myself using those shovel handle stick left and some other wood. It was a hard work to make the right shape cut.
I'll check here from time to time to see if anyone needs some more details.
Enjoy.