Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness in Triceps?

Started by kombatmaster7, June 7, 2008 · 1 Replies · 3,080 Views

kombatmaster7

Hey everybody, I've been practicing my tucked front lever

and frog stand, but I

think I went too far while practicing my

tucked front lever and tried to advance too early.

when I straighten my arms I feel very sore

in the triceps and I am wondering if the

sorness is counterproductive in obtaining

strength not muscle mass.

Also, should I take a few days off to rest

or should I switch to lower intensity movements?

Blairbob

My arms are sore from HSPU on saturday but I have still been able to dip and pushup. I've just been going light. I knew the HPSU were gonna be killer.

Go light but still use them to promote blood flow through the tissues. Some times will be sore more and slower to heal if you do not use them somewhat.