Who else on this forum are pro gymnasts?

Started by claws, October 17, 2010 · 2 Replies · 1,974 Views

claws

Hello all,

I'm new here. I'm a huge fan of gymnastics. I'm really excited to see some pro gymnasts on this forum. I want to explore more about them & their posts & their workout logs.

So far, I could only find about

Stefan Kolimechkov : Kolimechkov_Rings more about him on his website: http://championships.kolimechkov.com/

Gregor Saksida (SLO) : Gregor no further information about him anywhere except few videos :

Who else are there in these forums?

Razz

Wangtang or something like that also competes rings on a fairly high level.

There have been other gymnasts posting who does some fairly sick moves but I don't remember their names. Dillon the moderator also has quite some abilities from what I understand.

Alvaro

You should check gregor post at rings sub forum is the top sticky. Very interesting training log.