I have always loved gymnastics, since I was a child, unfortunately I was never given opportunities to attend a club due to where I live and a number of other factors, barely a day goes by where I don't imagine how proudly I would wear my teams colours at an international competition, or even just down the street to the shop.
Sadly for me this will remain a dream, however the more I train as part of gymnasticbodies.com the more I feel a part of something larger and more unified; a community that spans the globe all focusing on the same goals. The closest thing I have and will come to a gymnastics team.
How proudly I would wear the gymnastics bodies colours, letting all know not only where my allegiance lies but also who is responsible for the incredible things my body is now capable of.
I give you (a proposed concept to see how the community feels about it before wasting Coach's time with the idea if you all think it is massively stupid) Gymnastic Bodies Apparel:
Clothing emblazoned with Gymnastic Bodies designs:
Feel a part of something larger,
Be instantly recognised in airports when you are going to GB seminars,
Advertise what an amazing community we have here simply by wearing your favourite jumper...
I havn't wasted much time doing a full and in depth design (but I am tempted to) but here is a tiny taster of the idea (although my real idea is that a hoodie would be better than t shirts and the final design would probably not resemble this at all) I am a graphic designer so would happily take design ideas and come up with how they would look. Please let me know how you all think about this idea and if support is good I will propose it to coach.
p.s. I am thinking very small scale here a couple of types of top with a couple of available designs, either organised by me ans sold at cost, or the idea taken on by the Coach and he can do anything he likes (although obviously this is less likely as Coach is massively busy)