Link droped.
Started by Zac Rhyne, October 11, 2010 · 5 Replies · 3,819 Views
Link droped.
Whow I first imagined he will be a wrestler or a line backer so huge he is! No question he is the strongest at that group( at least he most devoloped or "ornamental"!). Definetely you won't see me at cross country or lacross teams
. It seem that even at top atlets there are some problems with overweight doesn't it?
omegant said:Whow I first imagined he will be a wrestler or a line backer so huge he is! No question he is the strongest at that group( at least he most devoloped or "ornamental"!). Definetely you won't see me at cross country or lacross teams. It seem that even at top atlets there are some problems with overweight doesn't it?
Yeah, but the pudge around the middle is almost certainly related to diet and not insufficient training.
The gymnast definitely was a beast. I guessed it, but I was still surprised. Runners didn't surprise me at all... they are pretty much all rails. Disappointed to see there was no Weightlifting team.
Gymnast and wrestler were beasts!!!
Thanks for sharing, although there was something mildly disconcerting about the scans of the athletes, or at least reminiscent of being frozen in liquid carbonite ![]()
gymnastics ftw they looked by far the most like athletes from the selection in my opinion
Sprinter.