Paleo Cookbook

Started by Kyle Courville, October 9, 2010 · 7 Replies · 3,491 Views

Kyle Courville

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a paleo cookbook. I just turned 16, and I am by no means an expert chef. :D Please keep that in mind. I figured my people would be more open to me eating paleo if I cooked paleo meals for myself(and them). Two cookbooks I have been looking at are Mark Sisson's Promal Blueprint Cookbook and Lorein Cordain's Paleo Diet cookbook. Thanks for any help.

Freeflyer

I bought my Mom Mark Sissons one to try and convince her to make some more paleo friendly meals. It seems to be pretty good. He also has a ton of free recipes on his website as well. Dunno about the cordain one, but unless it is updated from his older views, it probably has more lean meat meals and maybe even canola oil in the recipes. If that is case, I would stick with Sissons.

Kyle Courville

Thanks Nick and Biomieg, I guess I'll try and get Mark Sisson's cookbook. While the ebook seems great Biomieg, I am biased towards an actual book I can bring in the kitchen. Thanks again. Hopefully I can be 100% paleo soon.

Adam Rezner

Here's a bunch of paleo recipes, and best of all, they're free!

http://paleofood.com/

Neal Winkler

Cordain's doesn't have pictures. I like pictures.

Kyle Courville
A.Rez said:
Here's a bunch of paleo recipes, and best of all, they're free!

http://paleofood.com/

A.Rez, thanks for that awesome link. It definitely deserves a book mark.