Hey guys
Short and simple question:
Can anyone recommend a good biochemistry book for a novice in biochemistry? Needs to be suitable for the beginner but still lead me into some advanced stuff.
Started by Razz, October 8, 2010 · 5 Replies · 3,126 Views
Hey guys
Short and simple question:
Can anyone recommend a good biochemistry book for a novice in biochemistry? Needs to be suitable for the beginner but still lead me into some advanced stuff.
If you go to Rob Wolf's website, he has a set of recommended reading, including a text on biochemistry. I don't recall the name. It is a bit expensive on Amazon.
Thanks I'll check it out, still open for other suggestions ![]()
INSTANT NOTES IN BIOCHEMISTRY (all the instant notes line is pretty cool) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Instant-Notes-B ... 300&sr=1-1
Razz and all,
did you find a good manual? The best ones are Stryer, Voet and Lehininger. They're quite expensive.
Felipe said:Razz and all,did you find a good manual? The best ones are Stryer, Voet and Lehininger. They're quite expensive.
Agreed. I have Lehninger so I can personally vouch for that
Very well explained and you can get many eureka moments 8)