Hi guys
Apologies if this question has come up before, i did try looking through first!
So far I can ONLY do the Advanced frogstand/ tuck planche on parallets :cry: If i try freestanding with fingers pointing forward I simply do not have the wrist flexibility so it seems to be able to hold the advanced frog. If i point my fingers out to the sides the wrists are fine but cannot balance for a second.
On parallets here are my static times for Advanced Frogstand = max = 20's so I work 6 sets of 10 seconds.
Tuck planche max = 7 seconds. (so i'm not training this just yet)
(I can do a 1 minute handstand max and 1 minute frogstand perfectly and my wrists are fine)
My questions are - how do I achieve the adv frogstand/tuck planche on my hands? will is simply come with time after I get stronger in these positions on the parallets? Do i need to condition my wrists first to be able to do this?
Wicked forum by the way, I read this more throughout the day than any other website out there! 8)