Slightly different Planche training video

Started by ASForum, October 6, 2010 · 2 Replies · 1,968 Views

ASForum

Looks less then perfect but gotta give him credit for doing this well.. He's around 6 ft

The guy:

- does not do Static holds

- Does Planche Leaning type pushups.. then to the Wall with socks.. then JUMPS to Straddle pushups.. I think that progression break in between is big?

YvbLSgWMJec

Joshua Naterman

He doesn't do anything with straight arm tension and doesn't have particularly good form. The biggest problem is that he progressed without correcting his body line first, and this has kept him arched throughout the progressions and he has to kip HARD to make the top part of the movement easy enough to accomplish.

This is, by the way, an old post! :lol:

Seiji

He basically does what I trained planches with.... lol

The guy isn't a gymnast, so he probably doesn't care about perfect form. That's basically my excuse for all the faults I try to pull on you guys :lol: