Combination dips/partial cross

Started by Justin Rawley, October 4, 2010 · 3 Replies · 1,802 Views

Justin Rawley

I have been training dips for a while where I lower myself slightly with straight arms at the top. I have gradually been going lower on this exercise until the part at the top could be considered a partial cross. I used to train cross pulls with rubber band assistance, but Gregor suggested to me to work only on cross negatives until the point I have a solid cross. Does that also apply here as well where I'm not doing a complete cross? Should I just focus on dips and cross separately?

o8moP-KK6kE

Blairbob

They make an interesting mini-ring series.

Dunno, I would work more on the bulgarian ring dip for now, with a tempo.

Samuel Carr

Im not an expert but the cross would probably come easier once you've developed rock solid bulgarian dips

Gregor
Blairbob said:
They make an interesting mini-ring series.

Dunno, I would work more on the bulgarian ring dip for now, with a tempo.

+1

Go lower on a dip.

It's ok to do it like on a video.