Just found what I think is an awesome clip of flying rings from back in the 70's hope you all enjoy.
by the way, I was in awe at 43 seconds
w4VGkgtLnao
Started by Wheelson, October 1, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,329 Views
Just found what I think is an awesome clip of flying rings from back in the 70's hope you all enjoy.
by the way, I was in awe at 43 seconds
w4VGkgtLnao
The only way you would be able to get me to do that if there was a large body of water beneath me. Awesome find Wheelson.
kyle said:The only way you would be able to get me to do that if there was a large body of water beneath me. Awesome find Wheelson.
I think that would be the greatest thing since sliced bread... anyone want to help me make a set of flying rings in the middle of a lake?
... anyone want to help me make a set of flying rings in the middle of a lake? ...
Perhaps close enough?
GZAFctKeGjk
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
p.s. Notice the high bar (unused in this video) off to the side of the trampoline.
Haha thanks coach!
But of course, I would be the poor kid who releases in the wrong direction ![]()
I have to admit I would love to try flying rings one day
Wow, this looks like so much fun!