I go swimming 1-3 times a week now and apart from the pool they don't have anything but stall bars there. So I will be doing some training on them in the near future and I'm wondering what there is to do. I'm training alone so I can't get any assistance. I've been doing HLL's (the ceiling is too low for trying russian leg lifts), front and back supports, L-hang. Next time I'm going to do some body levers. What more exercises can I do that are useful? I'm to weak to do the flag but I'll try some easier forms of it.
Stall bars/Swedish bars
Started by Joakim Anderson, September 30, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,302 Views
HLL windshield wipers. BRUTAL on stall bars. You can always add ankle weights too!
Thanks, I'll try it, can already imagine the pain I'm gonna feel ![]()
Well you could try side levers, and the Human flag, Despite appearances these are not quite so hard as you would think especially if you start in the tuck position, and the secret to the is to PRESS with your lower hand...Hope that helps ![]()