Thank you Slizzardman. That was the exact kind of answer I needed to clarify that. It is difficult to find exactly what improves it on the internet because whenever you type creatine in google, you mostly get results for supplements. The power endurance and maximal strength also was a big help too. Perhaps a workout every once in a while of simply doing very very small sets of the movement I am looking to increase is in order?
Tumble to strength?
Started by Jamie, September 30, 2010 · 27 Replies · 9,858 Views
Slizz, I never looked at training skills efficiently from that perspective. I always knew that perfect practice makes perfect, but I didn't realize that under 95% 1RM, it's already too much of a sacrifice to increase to a third rep.
trianglechoke7 said:slizzardman said:Efficiency. You can not increase creatine concentrations, but you can a) train the body to replenish somewhat fasterI don't think I've ever come across this. Does it work by increasing the concentration of creatine kinase? Do you have a link that discusses this mechanism?
I will have to find this. I believe that this would actually come more from vascularization than direct training effects, but I will try to find the source for you.