Rotator Cuff Strength

Started by 1druid1, June 1, 2008 · 1 Replies · 2,770 Views

1druid1

Hi All

Hope all is well. Sorry about this, I seem to be asking lots of little questions at the moment that may seem a little basic to the more experienced forum users here, but I guess we all got to start somewhere, and asking questions is a good place to start. Again its just a basic question, what exercises are good to build strength back in the rotator cuff (Left weak by an old disloation of the shoulder and a torn rotator cuff)

Cheers

Dougie

kbryk

Anything to do with shoulders and chest really, make sure to stretch because I've heard lots of stuff about people tearing their rotator cuff because they did not have enough stretching or preparation, start with some pushups, work on some tuck planches, handstand pushups stuff like that, and I would even say pullups.

Try some of these out, make sure to use light weight or you can do more damage than help.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Inf ... ation.html