BtGB - Question about exercises.

Started by klops3style, September 27, 2010 · 6 Replies · 2,350 Views

klops3style

Hi, I did: PUSH - Pseudo planche Push ups, dips on chairs:D What kind exercises could I do?

I haven't idea...

Razz

Do you have the book?

Cole Dano

The book would really help you out, however with postage to Poland, its understandable if its too expensive for you. The good news is the next edition will be available in an online or pdf format, which will cut the price for us Europeans about in half.

In the meantime, if looking at your goals, following the WODs for at least a while wouldn't be a bad idea. That would also make it much easier for us to give you feedback.

klops3style

Yes, but I haven't Elite Rings

Razz

Well in the book there are still tons of pushing exercises. There's a bunch of planche pushing variations, lots of headstand and handstand pushing and lots of dips. Planche leans, wall pseudo planche pushups etc etc.

Blairbob

Klops, just because you don't have any set of rings doesn't mean you can't just make some. Not spectacular but useful until you can get a proper set.

Grr. Fixed, ya happy? I could just delete your post and make it appear as if it never happened. Could...not saying I would, but could. I digress.

Razz
Blairbob said:
Klops, just because you don't have any set of rings doesn't mean you can't just make some. Not spectacular but useful until you can get a proper set.

fixed :mrgreen: