I don't know if you've seen this but Kelly Starett does a mobility WOD everyday
Mobility WODs
Started by Jay Guindon, September 27, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,965 Views
Yeah! Been doing it for a while and discovering lots of weaknesses and improving loads!
Thanks for the link. From my understanding, Mr. Starett is a PT. There are a number of video articles featuring him on the Crossfit journal, which are worth checking out, even if you don't do Crossfit (I don't, so much, but there are some interesting articles, and the price of a yearly subscription is not bad). He is pretty funny, too.
How funny! I have just recently (since the seminars) been doing much more mobility work, and my warm ups now have basic mobility for the joints, along with a more specialized focus on certain joints each day. I'm glad someone is running a blog about this, it will be nice to see what he is doing. I'm sure I will find somethings that I really like.
Thanks for this post, there is some decent info in there!
Check out K-Star. He is one of the primary reasons I keep my subscription to the CFJ. I have all his videos archived on dvd that I was supposed to dupe. Somewhere in a box right now.
He is also pretty cool in real life. Formerly he worked at the Stone clinic and also runs/owns a CF gym in SF.