This site has numerous interesting studies. It is not just on diet but training too. I was not sure which forum it was most suited to so please feel free to move it to another.
Scroll down a bit and you will see loads of one line links.
Started by rubadub, September 22, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,476 Views
This site has numerous interesting studies. It is not just on diet but training too. I was not sure which forum it was most suited to so please feel free to move it to another.
Scroll down a bit and you will see loads of one line links.
conditioningresearch.blogspot.com
Haven't read the studies yet, but sure does look awesome
Just gotta be careful if you're not reading the original article..
I picked a random article and just learned what Kaatsu training is. I wish I hadn't :?
I started a thread on kaatsu a while ago and Coach Sommer closed it, so best not discuss it any further.RandomHavoc said:Kaatsu training is.
Yes, after you read them it is easy enough to google the actual study, or sometimes they have links. I always like to see what was really taking place.Razz said:Just gotta be careful if you're not reading the original article.
I read some of the stuff on there, lot's of info on a variety of subjects. Thanks for the link.