Inspiring - Victorian

Started by Freeflyer, September 21, 2010 · 8 Replies · 3,132 Views

Freeflyer

Didn't see this video yet, so I thought it would be worth posting:

iAHS2YfRlso

Erik Sjolin

Definitely seen that video before, but it's still really cool.

Blairbob

Yep, Nick. The Victorian. It was theorized back in the 50's and 60's and finally done first by Rodrigues I believe. 2 others have competed it in competition with a varying degree of error/form...as in more.

I've heard of more people training it and doing it in training to some degree but I don't think there is video proof out there of it.

Razz

Gregor says he can do one for recognition :twisted:

Gregor

In very best conditioton yes, but to much deduction for to be doing it.

Freeflyer
Gregor said:
In very best conditioton yes, but to much deduction for to be doing it.

I would still love to see it one day.

sasquatch

i'd love to see a vid also Gregor.

Newguy

I Third the motion, And now gentleman, let us put it to a vote :lol:

Gregor

I'm doing it mainly on a pre.season time, not now, Now I'm not even in my top form to do all exercises wich I did few months ago.