Today, My First Ever Muscle Up

Started by Charles Weill, September 14, 2010 · 6 Replies · 2,773 Views

Charles Weill

Finally, I have accomplished my first ever Muscle up with little to no kip. It was the closest thing I have ever done to flying. It's been a little over one year since I started the BtGB program and I am very excited about these results in strength gains!

I offer credit where credit is due: Many thanks to Coach Sommer for making BtGB available to us enthusiasts, to Slizzardman for his excellent tutorial videos and enthusiam, Killroy70 for his optimized SSC (that I have been using ever since I found it), and everyone on the GB forum!

Cheers!

Cole Dano

Excellent!!!

Gregor

Congrats on MU, now we want to see a video :lol:

Charles Weill

Got it on video. I am now trying to GTG muscle ups until they are clean.

Please comment.

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

*Applause!* :mrgreen:

Svend

Nice work! Now do it from a dead hang :)

Blairbob

Nice. If you can't do it from a true dead hang due to height limitations, just pike at your hips and let your feet sort of hang in front of you.