If properly implemented how sore should you be the next day in the muscles worked? Or should you still feel fine just perhaps slightly weaker in those areas?
Sorry for the non-specific questions guys.
Cheers
Started by Finn Frank, September 13, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,089 Views
If properly implemented how sore should you be the next day in the muscles worked? Or should you still feel fine just perhaps slightly weaker in those areas?
Sorry for the non-specific questions guys.
Cheers
If you just started training those areas then soreness is normal. If you been training awhile then slight to no soreness depending on if its a new or infrequently used exercise.
I did a bit of strength training a few months back and I was told that the soreness (for me -- being a beginner) was completely normal. Following my work-out, it basically felt like someone had punched me in a million different places repeatedly. I was just that sore. Luckily, I was rearing and ready to go after two days of relaxing and tons of water consumption. Oddly enough, I was continuously dehydrated during that period. . but that's another story for another day.
In short, if you're a beginner. Soreness is perfectly normal and expected. If soreness is unusual for your work-out, it's possible that you may have accomplished a certain work out improperly.
You can get sorness the day after or two days after a training, you can get it if you are beginner or advanced or even elite gymnast or whatsoever athlete.
Usualy come when you did some exercise for the first time or if you did unusual heavy workout for you.
PS:sometimes you won't get it even if you will "kill" yourself on training...Phenomen soreness is not well understanded-researched in world of science.