Here is some food for thought.
I found an interesting lecture which discusses many of the common myths and misconceptions concerning stretching.
http://www.tvo.org/TVO/WebObjects/TVO.woa?videoid?24639991001
Started by gymgreg, September 11, 2010 · 9 Replies · 4,045 Views
Here is some food for thought.
I found an interesting lecture which discusses many of the common myths and misconceptions concerning stretching.
http://www.tvo.org/TVO/WebObjects/TVO.woa?videoid?24639991001
Hope to check this out tonight. Thanks for the post.
I watched this, but didn't find it particularly enlightening. It mostly seemed like good sense as it didn't go into much detail. I mean, most people would figure that stretching once does not improve flexibility but must be practiced often. Do sport specific flexibility etc.
I guess for a lay person it might be helpful.
I don't like the fact that he didn't touch on any form of active flexibility.
Blackdragon, maybe it's just a joke that I don't get, but what the heck is up with your signature? :shock:
EDIT: LOL, just got it. NVM.
Wait, I don't get it...
lol, thats a really good signature balckdragon, actually made me laugh ![]()
Lol, that IS a good sig.
Well, he changed it from a @#$%@ one to a irony bus stop one (don't get this one now lol), which is why I questioned it earlier.
Oh I get it...LOL