Commets on my WOD

Started by Michael Miskelly, September 8, 2010 · 3 Replies · 1,773 Views

Michael Miskelly

I decided to take a video of the WOD to keep a check on my form. It was my last set so FL is a bit sloppy, t-shirt hanging down makes it look worse too.

If any people see any bad form please let me know, I have been doing this stuff from home since October so I might have taught myself bad habits.

Cheers Mic.

7zCOr4t6WvY

Gregor

MU: in bottom position completly straighten your elbows and if you have height problems (rings are not high enough) then end it in L-seat if possible

SUPPORT:you are forgeting to completly lock your elbows and to turn rings out

L-SEAT: not holding 2s and having elbows bent

BL: turn rings bit more

FL: bent elbows

It's not bad, the biggest mistake is not straight elbows in bottom of MU and not completly locked elbows in all supports.

YOu realy need bigger space :mrgreen:

Neal Winkler

What's your height and weight?

Michael Miskelly

Thanks Gregor, I will remember to try keep my arms straight. That seems to be the first thing I forget when im tired so I will work on it. I do need more room but that is the best I've got so I have to work with it :D

My grip slips when I try to straighten my arms at the bottom of the MU so thats why I wasn't doing it, I guess thats just a problem with the strength of my false grip.

Triangle I am around 6' (183cm) and 11st 8lbs (162lbs)