VLXTuxhyYmQ
This is an idea to do front lever pulls with assistance. Great especially if you're doing them like this monday's wod, after a lot of pulling.
Started by Leandro, September 7, 2010 · 8 Replies · 2,973 Views
VLXTuxhyYmQ
This is an idea to do front lever pulls with assistance. Great especially if you're doing them like this monday's wod, after a lot of pulling.
Great, but is this elastic or ordinary rope? It's better to do it with elastic.
It's those surgical elastics you can buy in physiotherapy stores.
That's good. But it seems it is to easy for you, you sold make it harder (longer elastic, less resistant). :wink:
Yeah, I guess. I tried right before recording this and I did 10 reps. But that was not during the wod. If I needed to perform them imediately after front pulls and top pulls like monday's wod, I would surely need a lot of assistance lol.
Leandro said:VLXTuxhyYmQThis is an idea to do front lever pulls with assistance. Great especially if you're doing them like this monday's wod, after a lot of pulling.
Thats what I did monday also ![]()
I'll tape myself next time doing it also.
Very creative!
Another thing I noticed is that with the assistance from the elastic, I can reach higher in the pull, almost chest, which I surely can't, even on regular pull ups, without it.
Hope this helps with improving this rom, maybe there's a relation with the muscle up transition, one of my weaknesses.
That WILL be interesting!