I had forgotten all about this movie 'til a friend forwarded this to me ... This is probably old-hat to traceurs nowadays, but it's still a nice, dramatic presentation of the form, as well as a depiction of pure velocity in a human body.
_GpOroM0g80
Started by Jason Stein, September 2, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,238 Views
I had forgotten all about this movie 'til a friend forwarded this to me ... This is probably old-hat to traceurs nowadays, but it's still a nice, dramatic presentation of the form, as well as a depiction of pure velocity in a human body.
_GpOroM0g80
I remember that video from a few years back. I love it!
Nice clip.
I didn´t know about this movie :shock: . Next in the list!
Putain, les francais sont fou!
That was an awesome scene. I cringed every time the chasers jumped because I kept expecting someone to break their legs on impact or miss the jump.
That rope was rather convenient as well...