PLANCHE TRAINING

Started by IvanPS, August 31, 2010 · 8 Replies · 3,803 Views

IvanPS

Hello everybody

I would just like to share a website (blog) that opened recently about planche training.

http://planchetraining.blogspot.com/

It is run by Ernesto Sarabia, a 41 year old cuban ex-gymnast and national champion.

His planche videos have been posted on the forum before and back then I subscribed to him on youtube, he has very nice clips and functional bodyweight exercises, routines etc.

Check out his youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ernestosarabia

MiL_ZdVMcM4

Cheers.

yuri marmerstein

I love this guys youtube, i've been subscribed for a while

his videos are short and to the point

thanks for the heads-up on the blog

David Picó García

i've seen some of his videos before, he is actually training in some of his videos here in Mallorca (some of them just a hundred meters from where i live). Great videos and strength.

Nic Scheelings

Good post,

I subbed to this guy a awhile ago, and really enjoy his videos. Always really clean and helpful, cool to see the blog.

Cole Dano

The site looks fairly new, not much there, but what is there is excellent. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

sarabia

Hello there fellow Acrobats! Hope you are all doing good!

What a nice surprise to find this link to my Blog. thanks ever so much for the nice review.

The blog is about 2 weeks old and there's no much content there at the moment but i'm posting almost every day. so please keep on eye on it, as i'll be doing my best to help! so please fell free to visit as many time as you like! I'll be more than happy to help!

All the best.

Ps. BTW i love this forum 2..full of good info!!!

sarabia

Thanks to all for a nice Welcome!

I like to apologise for advertising my blog here..it wasn't my intention. my respect to all of you and the person behind this wonderful forum!

very happy to be here!!!

all the best.

Luis sarabia

:(:(:(

IvanPS

I don't really see any advertising, you don't really get payed from youtube views :P

This forum is all about sharing and showing stuff about training as long as there's a positive attitude to it. :)

So welcome Sarabia

Razz

Luis did you consider going to the GB seminar, I can see you're in Mallorca already :)