Couple of nice pictures showing mountain climber (Marcin GÄ…sienica Kotelnicki) using rings.
Training on the fresh air with a nice view...
Taken from: http://www.mtidea.pl/index.php?cont=14




Started by Piotr Ochocki, August 30, 2010 · 8 Replies · 3,343 Views
Couple of nice pictures showing mountain climber (Marcin GÄ…sienica Kotelnicki) using rings.
Training on the fresh air with a nice view...
Taken from: http://www.mtidea.pl/index.php?cont=14




Not taking his sanity into account, that guy has some serious testicular fortitude.
I like to some crazy things, like skydive and play with bombs, but that is just absurd. Although it does make for some incredibly awesome pictures. I suppose it may be worth it for pics like those.
The back lever is the best picture. It looks like he is flying.
Testicular prowess taken into account, I'm a little curious about two things; first, how high up is he, and two, what do you think his escape strategy was? Occassionally I climb up the straps of my rings when I get bored and frustrated that I don't have a rope, but I don't know if that's a feasable option there.
WOW!!
Looks like maybe there were some rocks beneath?
No one considered photoshop?? =D
He may be a climber, but that's just too insane....
This guy keeps trying to get a date with death, he got really close to her saying yes this time :shock:
What great pictures!
In the first picture it looks like there's rocks beneath the platform, he probably isn't that far above them. You probably just can't see them in the other photos.
Those rocks look neither close nor safe. I wouldn't call them much of a "safety net."
Damn are u !@#$#@ me that's ridiculous!!!! Guy needs a sanity check!