Here a vid from a 10 sec MSH.
yW5L5weCuWY
ANy comments?
I know, its not that pretty and I should prob. go for an easier progression. But I really hate hate hate straddle L-sit
Started by Daniel Jorgensen, August 29, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,221 Views
Here a vid from a 10 sec MSH.
yW5L5weCuWY
ANy comments?
I know, its not that pretty and I should prob. go for an easier progression. But I really hate hate hate straddle L-sit
do your hands hurt after on that support? haha
Pretty good man, no comments from me, others?
You have to place your hands so your fingers are pointed backwards. How's your L-sit?
Your chest caves in almost immediately. That is not ok. Keeping the chest elevated is key for making progress! I'd put a lot of work into that, you are looking good but that will be as far as you go if you can't keep your chest elevated! You may benefit from stepping back to a low MSH where you can keep your chest elevated. Doing that for at least a portion of your training could really help you get that chest elevated in the MSH!
Thanks
Yeah, know i'm hanging. WIll try low/bend leg msh
@phk4343: I did 50 sec l-sit on parallettes a month ago
WOW, nice L sit!