Planche training

Started by Jonas Jonzen, August 29, 2010 · 6 Replies · 3,947 Views

Jonas Jonzen

I have been lurking this board for some time and I find it great ! Now I have a question about the planche progression.

Im able to hold straight arms tucked planche on dumbells/paralletes but I cant do it with just hands on floor.

Is it because of the different hand placement or because being over the ground makes the movement easier on paralettes?

Kiyoshi

How long can you hold a straight arm tuck planche?

And yes its harder on floor than parallets or dumbells, bcoz there is less height to hold the position and more strain on the wrists.

How high is your hip? are your knees an inch above the floor or about a foot? If they are not almost a foot above the floor than you should work on that before moving on.

Jonas Jonzen

Thanks, I guess I will have to try different hand placement to find out where I feel the strongest. Maybe around 7 sec, havent clocked myself exactly yet.

sarabia

Hello there! Hope you are doing good.

Planche is indeed a very complex move, but i can tell you something and is not a secret...must off the people that are training for planche and are not seeing result is because the luck of strength on the core.

i have some interesting videos and articles that i want to share...here they are...http://planchetraining.blogspot.com

all the best.

Luis Ernesto Sarabia

Here 2 help!!!

sarabia

Thanks to all for a nice Welcome!

I like to apologise for advertising my blog here..it wasn't my intention. my respect to all of you and the person behind this wonderful forum!

very happy to be here!!!

all the best.

Luis sarabia

:(:(:(

Kiyoshi
sarabia said:
Thanks to all for a nice Welcome!

I like to apologise for advertising my blog here..it wasn't my intention. my respect to all of you and the person behind this wonderful forum!

very happy to be here!!!

all the best.

Luis sarabia

:(:(:(

oh are you the guy who runs planche blog?

thats great! :)

Ive seen your youtube videos, youre very good.

I will go see your blog ^^

Jonas Jonzen

Thanks! :) I will check out your homepage!