This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 100827

Started by Coach Sommer, August 27, 2010 · 29 Replies · 3,637 Views

Joshua Naterman

He may need a few sessions of getting worked up to the full 60s, but if that's not the plan then I agree, not enough time on the statics.

Well guys, my videos are uploading now to Youtube. I should be able to link them up before I crash for the night.

Joshua Naterman

Wlaoivwbjbg

Stephen Jaeger
slizzardman said:
He may need a few sessions of getting worked up to the full 60s, but if that's not the plan then I agree, not enough time on the statics.

Thanks for the comments on my warmup....I had just been wondering if I should increase rounds and/or time. I started about two weeks ago but I think I'm up for a bigger challenge on the holds already.

Brendan Coad

A lot of people did 4 sets of the ring strength series instead of 3. Any particular reason for this?

Here is my WOD:

73WXm0s-47w

All 3 ring strength series shown, one giant set of statics shown. Did my wall extensions lying on the ground, got a bit of carpet burn on the shoulders but they will have to be done on the floor for a bit. I'll definitely be on Ring series one for quite a while.

colcio
slizzardman said:
Wlaoivwbjbg

I've just watched your video and I think, you're probably know it by now, but when you do fwd Roll to MU It's much easier when your legs are straight, piked position, I was doing it your way and found it very hard to decelerate this fwd roll.

Regards