Planche

Started by x529, August 26, 2010 · 6 Replies · 1,767 Views

x529

Any tips on my planche so far? My ultimate goal is planche push ups

Alessandro Mainente

try to hold it with your arms fully extended and elbows locked...maybe you have to go more forward...

x529

ive been working on that and I have noticed an improvement. The only problem is that I find I cant get my butt to be lower than my heels - I notice that my body is almost bent inwards where my butt is higher than my heels and it looks really awkward. Any suggestions to getting my body more strait or where my heels are higher than my butt?

Neal Winkler

This thread is redundant.

Alessandro Mainente

yes is redundat..but if i can help i want to do it...keep your body extend and not bent is a lack oh strength in the lower back muscles...the hips are to be at the same level of the shoulders...this implies that you have to go more forward with the shoulders...if you can't...is for lack of strength in your shoulders as say to me gregor in the past...

Razz

This is not a planche, but if this bent arm planche is what you want to achieve, you've got the advice you need now ;)

x529

haha thanks! I wasn't sure if different people posted in different sections of the forum, which is why I posted it in 2 different spots haha