I am starting my GB journey now. I am starting to design my own programs according to the book and please I accept any tips and critism because I want to improve as a whole. I will video myself as I go along.
I used to do CrossFit and I touched the rings and fell in love with them and when I found this site I was amazed and I always tried to do things here and there but I never really focused on it. I decided recently to drop CrossFit and work on my gymnastic skills. My dream is to get the Iron Cross.
Stats: Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 24 years old, 150 Lbs, 5'9
Here we go ![]()
Monday was this:
Focus on Pressing
500m Row
Accumulate 60s of Planche Variation(Tuck Planche)
5 x 3-5 Reps XR PPP 30s to 60s Rest between sets. (4,4,3,3,3)
5 x 3-5 Reps XR Bulgarian Dips 30s to 60s Rest between sets. (5,5,5,5,5)
5 x 1-3 Reps HeSPU No Wall 30s to 60s Rest between sets. (fail,fail,fail,fail,1)
5 x 1 Reps Strict Bar Muscle Ups Negatives 30s to 60s Rest between sets (1,1,1,1,1)
Today was:
Focus on Core
500m Row
Accumulate 60s of L-Sit Variation. I started on XR Rings but then went to Paralletes.
5 x 3-5 Reps V-Ups 30s to 40s Rest between sets. (5,5,5,5,5)
5 x 3-5 Reps HLL Under Grip 30s to 40s Rest between sets. (5,5,3,3,3)
5 x 10-12 Archups 30s to 40s Rest between sets. (12,12,12,12,12)
5 x 4-6 Reps HLL Circular 30s to 40s Rest between sets. (6,4,4,4,4)
5 x 3-5 Reps German Hang (4,4,4,4,3)
5 x 2-3 Reps Front Lever Negatives. (2,2,2,2,2)