Amazing youtube guy (NOT "ghetto" type of stuff)

Started by CBB, August 23, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,186 Views

CBB

Hey,

how do you like this guy, who is only 19 years of age and has been into strength training for 4 or so years. I first saw his slow muscle up vid:

Then the handstand vid:

Then another acrobatic strength vid:

I know almost nothing about gymnastics, but his _ONE ARM_ planche hold in the second vid is something I've never seen before and which I'll never accomplish in my life no matter how much I train. The very slow muscle up doesn't look as smooth as Andreas Aguilar's - which has been cited as a reference perfect MU in some contexts - but still, it seems amazing to me.

Is this kid the real deal or can anyone in your gym do these things?

Neal Winkler

That's Marlon. He's a member here.

Cole Dano

I hadn't seen the first of last video before. Marlon is really amazing.

What blows my mind is as great as i thought the handbalancing video was, he DIDN'T get into handbalancing school.