This is nuts! What are the progressions for this!?
India's Gymnastics?
Started by certaintragedy, August 23, 2010 · 1 Replies · 2,056 Views
Stripping.
![]()
But seriously, aside from some very strong hip adductors and anterior tibialis, it looks like lots of variations on side lever work along with some very basic FSP. I was thinking I'd see a press to handstand at the top or something, but I guess not.
As for the new rope version, you need to understand friction and be able to climb a rope, and then practice a lot over a net. I wasn't as impressed with this version. I used to be able to stand on a rope with my feet at 211 lbs, and not on the ground you jokers!!!
So, while it looks really fun and has some dangerous rope transitions, I think that overall the traditional pole gymnastics was more interesting to me.