Hello, my name is Mikael Kristiansen, and I am a student at the national circus program in Stockholm, specializing in handbalancing. October 9th and 10th, I will in cooperation with Mr.Brady from this forum conduct a workshop in handstand balancing in Helsinki. The classes will be for those on all levels, and focusing on the fundamentals and progressions which build up to the more advanced balances. Proper hand-spotting, and different key exercises for alignment, balance and strength, as well as 1 arm work will be covered. Since this is only a 2 days workshop, I want to teach how to most effectively train technically challenging elements without a professional coach. There will a session of about 3 hours both days, with the intensity kept low to be able to spend the energy on learning how to train, rather than getting exhausted at once. The fee is 80 euros. If anyone is interested, go to www.studio8.fi for more information.
I will put up a small demo clip of my balancing here shortly.
Sincerely,
Mikael