Hey guys and girls,
I was wondering about your thoughts on maybe trying a "static hold day".
Here is what I am thinking:
planche progression (frog stand or tuck)
front lever (advanced tuck)
back lever (1 leg out or full)
handstand (wall)
all done for 1 minute in 15 second intervals. Is this too much? I know it takes a lot out of me to do 4 sets of 15 seconds on any of these. Does anyone think it might be good to do like 3 sets of 15 seconds? 2 sets with even better form?
I would like to work these 1 day a week at least. My primary focus is front levers right now but I hate to lose my form on the other ones. Again, I still do L-sits but I find they take so much out of me at this point so I am wondering if 1 day of L-sits is something to consider and maybe concentrate on my other skills for a bit.
Thanks!