Quadruple pike off highbar

Started by Razz, August 15, 2010 · 8 Replies · 3,037 Views

Razz

62iDEFWdmiA

Blairbob

Ho, damn!

John Sapinoso

$@%&%#^*#^()@%

Razz

Yeah it's ridicoulous, triple tuck go home! Wonder if this would be like an H element if recognized :P

Rafael David

$@%&%#^*#^()@% (2) :mrgreen:

Gregor
Razz said:
Yeah it's ridicoulous, triple tuck go home! Wonder if this would be like an H element if recognized :P

never, too dangerous. And to land it on mat is completly diffrent story and even harder to do it at the end of a routine.

It's hard to stick even a triple, harder then all other dismounts.

This was done for fun (great to see triple though) but will never be done on competitions.

Razz

Yeah Gregor I know this one is far away from being recognized but I was just wondering since triple tuck=E then quadruple tuck would be at least F and probably G so quadruple pike would deserve at least an H :mrgreen:

Gregor

If Gelder element is only E (back lever to planche) and if from back lever to maltese is also E (we are talking without a hold at BL ofcourse).

Element Fardan (triple pike)was been devalued from F to E (safety reasons-I don't see why they should do that though) and now is the same as is triple tuck. Same was been for Pegan (my teammate :D , his back is injured so we don't know if he will compeet at worlds) element and pike Pegan (Maras) but then they changed it back to F (pike pegan-Maras).

Razz

Hmm ok I see, I guess I don't agree with how they make the rules :P Safety should be a personal concern imo, when we are talking elite athletes.