Cross pullout

Started by Razz, August 10, 2010 · 9 Replies · 2,319 Views

Razz

12r1dBlm_SU

What I can see cross could be ~5 degrees lower and of course I should hold it longer.. but in general would this be recognized in a competition as Iron cross (B) and cross pull to support? I think for cross pullout to be in a competition it has to be to an l-sit but pretty sure it makes no difference for me. In fact I'm stronger in l-cross I think.

John Sapinoso

you're making some very nece progress razz. good work, although competition length strap will seem a bit harder.

Blairbob

Medium error for hold under 2s. It's very close to 2s and possibly under. That's -0.3. They butcher you know for a hold under 2s whereas before they took a smaller deduction.

I think I see a slight elbow bend. That's a small error for -0.1

Feet separation for another small error -0.1

On short straps compared to 15' straps (1.5x regulation) I could roughly do twice as many ring dips. It's hard to say, really as it's just a guess.

Razz

Yeah strap length is a big one I know, although for some reason I always seem to be just as strong but just slightly more shaky on long rings, although it's been 2 months now so probably not the same anymore.

The hold time I was a bit so-so aswell, think it's more like 1.5s

Elbow is not bending, it's my forearm muscle that goes up and makes a small bump.

and feet seperation is just :oops:

Thanks Blairbob and Tsoonami! I'll post a new video soon trying to correct these errors and pull out to l-sit. DAMN it'd be nice to be able to do a © move :D

ASForum

Just curious.. what do you do all the way out in Qatar.. ?

PS: You said you're from Denmark./ Europe or something?

Razz

Dad was working in Qatar, but since I'm off to uni now I'm back in Denmark. Forgot to change my area :P

Gregor

Nice one razz!

Newguy
Gregor said:
Nice one razz!

Razz, you got a compliment from Gregor. You are a pro now :lol:

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

keep up the good work!

Razz
Gregor said:
Nice one razz!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Newguy, I know right :P ( I wish')

spartan: thanks :D

will post new progress soon!