Ag walk squared

Started by Kyle Courville, August 8, 2010 · 9 Replies · 4,428 Views

Kyle Courville

I am rehabilitating a biceb tendon at the moment.(from throwing not gymnastics) One of my goals is to obtain a manna, so I figured what a great time to work on my legs, upper back and external rotators. I was bored so I started doing ag walks in all kinds of directions. I got tired of stopping at the wall. :idea: Why not just keep going? :idea: I walked my hands towards to the wall while walking my feet up the wall. Then I ag walked back down. Wait, it gets better. After a couple of these harder variations of the ag walk I had another eureka moment. Why not do wall runs except in the ag walk position with my feet up the wall? I thought it was an awesome exercise and wanted to share it with everyone, and yes your triceps will explode. :twisted:

Try it out and give me your thoughts.

John Sapinoso

these sound good for front swing p bar skills

Fritz

Love 'em! Something to kill my triceps is exactly what i was searching for. :D

Guest

I'd like to see a video of these Ag Wall Walks! Sounds like fun but also like an accident waiting to happen ;)

Newguy

Sorry if I sound ignorant but, what are Ag walks? are they in BTGB book?

Guest

I don't think they are in the book but I'm pretty sure they're explained somewhere on the forum (in one of the stickies, perhaps). There is a video of the exercise on the GB Youtube channel:

IVzjUhRhtpA

Kyle Courville
biomieg said:
I'd like to see a video of these Ag Wall Walks! Sounds like fun but also like an accident waiting to happen ;)

Yeah, I should of mentioned I fell a couple of times. :lol: I'm not that strong...yet

Razz

Sounds like the wall manna I've used in my manna training

Sternford
biomieg said:
I'd like to see a video of these Ag Wall Walks! Sounds like fun but also like an accident waiting to happen ;)

Seconded for video! I kind of tried it but wasn't sure if I was trying the same thing. Whatever I did was very hard though.

Razz

G27tYHYaAg0

not ag walks but close..