I train the (Tuck)Planche 4 out of seven days and currently I am training 30 seconds on the flat floor and 30 seconds on p-bars Is this the proper way of doing things and will they complement eachother? I am asking this because I consider the planche w/hands backwards and w/hands forwards two completely different skills and I want to attain the Straddle planche as fast as possible but I also want to be able to do them on both floor and p-bars
also while I am here 2 other questions ![]()
I can hold the tuck planche for almost 15 seconds on a good day and 13 seconds on any other day and the "Flat tuck" planche for about 3-4 seconds, should I train them both?
Are there any exercises that I can do to increase the efficiency of my planche training? I know about BL and that Coach reccomends Kettle bell swings but I don't have any.
Thanks!