Maybe you´ve seen this already, but I´ll post it anyway.
Enjoy!
RwY1enCWXSU
Started by Mats Trane, August 4, 2010 · 10 Replies · 2,932 Views
Maybe you´ve seen this already, but I´ll post it anyway.
Enjoy!
RwY1enCWXSU
It's always weird for me to see someone who can do maltese but not planche on rings.
Hmm That just does not seem possible slizz!
Newguy said:Hmm That just does not seem possible slizz!
You think? hahahaha
IT's because for someone it's easier to hold a maltese, due to better muscle activation at the maltese then on the planche.
I always thought of the Maltese as harder than the planche...
It's not that simple.
For me it is esier to do back roll to maltese, then pike press from cross to inverted cross. So first is F valued and second is just D valued...
And for someone is easier to do E flop on a pommel horse then C dismount through HS (and pšrobably not even recognised on a competitions)....
Elements are valued by most simple version of it to the harder:
Most simple:
cross B
inverted cross C
planche (stradle) B
Simple:
Kip to cross C
back uprise to inverted cross D
planche C
maltese D
Harder:
azarian D
from cross pike press to inverted D
back uprise to planche D
back uprise to maltese E
Hardest:
Balandin 1 D (dead hang press to iron cross)
Balandin 2 E (dead hang press to inverted) or straight press from cross to inverted E
Gelder E (bounce from back lever to planche)
back roll to maltese F or from back lever slovely to maltese F
victorian E
Rodrigues (another version of victorian) F
so basicly all are progresions from the simplest version and you can see that stradle planche is like normal iron cross...
Gregor said:It's not that simple.For me it is easier to do back roll to maltese, then pike press from cross to inverted cross.
Easy :shock: LOL
Thanks for the great info Gregor!
Easy as first real strength elements starts.
No problem!
Gregor said:Easy as first real strength elements starts.No problem!
"Real" Wow I think this site, and you! are the most soul crushing & Inspiring thing ever!!! for people who have started as late as me anyways ![]()
![]()
hhaha.
I think iron cross and planche is reachable for almost everyone with smart training.
Sweet, well I think I will be able to get the planche in about 1 1/2 years and I have no idea for the Iron cross.
But then again I plan on doing gymnastics for the rest of my life so up until I am 40 or so I should keep gaining new skills!!!