I am having trouble with my back lever I can do skin the Cat but when I try to just lower into lever I just fall when I'm doing all can to try no to fall ever with bent knees I fall is it abs are weak or something are there any exercises that can help along the back lever cause im trying to get ot basic ring strength 1 and i just need to get to do the levers and I could just about have it. any help will be helpful thanks
Help with Back Lever
Started by Cody Clark, August 3, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,260 Views
How many skin the cats can you do in a row?
Lowering into the back lever, even when tucked isn't all that easy. Try pressing out to it from an inverted pike position.
I can do 5 good one in a row probably more no to hard according to you mean from the bottom of skin the cat raise legs into position for back lever.
http://www.drillsandskills.com/stretching/Pike/pk003
get into this position while hanging upside down on rings. then pull your heels to your butt as you move into a tuck back lever