26 strict bar muscle ups

Started by Razz, August 2, 2010 · 12 Replies · 3,533 Views

Razz

QAk96ARN1uY

pretty darn impressive to me

Gavin Strelitz

That's the park that I train in. I was down there when the Guiness World Record crew were there to make it official. That dude is a beast.

Jason Stein

that park is insane! Beach front, man.

Rafael David

this is strict? he is swinging ... or is this how is it done? :?

Philipp Hornung

LOL these are as strict as the World Record with Dips

Cole Dano
Philipp Hornung said:
LOL these are as strict as the World Record with Dips

Ok he's swinging somewhat, but hey that comparison is downright cruel, at least he's going all the way down.

Joshua Naterman

True that. Even so, 26 muscle ups is pretty hardcore. He's not doing hardly any kipping until the 18th rep, which is impressive, and even if he was kipping the whole time 26 is quite a lot.

Ryan Libke

Man, where is that? What a great park!

Blairbob

that guy can pull high.

I wouldn't say they are strict though. They would need to show a distinct stop at the bottom with the body vertical versus being diagonal. I'm not trying to hate because that is damn impressive and this guy could still own should he decide to clean it up a bit.

Gavin Strelitz
Wolf with one Ear said:
Man, where is that? What a great park!

That is a park overlooking Bondi Beach in Sydney. It's a cool place to train, if you spin the camera 180 degrees your looking at sand and surf.

Razz

Ok I admit they are not strict, but they're better than 99% of bar muscle ups on the tube which is why I put strict.

Samuel Carr

Wow he didn't even use a false grip

Gregor
element3904 said:
Wow he didn't even use a false grip

On bar is easier without a false grip if technique is correct.