90 degree pushup WR

Started by jutajata, August 2, 2010 · 5 Replies · 7,140 Views

jutajata

Coach i'm sure your kids can do 13 of that with very better form and less explosiveness.

FawcLIt_vBI

JL

I agree. I could be basing my decision off of poor knowledge, but it is hard for me to believe strong ring men (Van Gelder, Yibing, etc.) could not wipe this record out of the books on 5 minutes notice. Things like the 26 muscle ups by Jazz I can give some benefit of the doubt due to metabolic conditioning, and it is on a bar, but 13 reps isn't too far out of maximum strength. Personally, more than 50% of the time my 3 RM improves to my 4 RM, my 10 RM usually becomes my 11 or 12 RM.

toasty

the girl is hot

Alvaro

He is only 19 years old, 10 times Rings Spanish champion, last year a golden medal in European championship, two silver and a bronze.(that is what he says)

yuri marmerstein

mhA4H417SvM

this guy did them better. went deeper and used no elbow support or kicking. though it looks as though he has very tiny legs